April 17, 2012

Reread: The Host

I'm sure many, if not all, of you have seen The Hunger Games, therefore very likely saw the preview for The Host coming out next year.  I think this book came out about 4 years ago so in anticipation for the movie (still a year away!) I decided to reread it.

I really like The Host, better than than the Twilight series even.  It's a light sci-fi.  This book really made me think and wonder about if things really did happen the way they do in this book (I'm kind of a sucker for those kinds of books/movies).

As a heads up, it's kind of a slow read, especially at the beginning.  But it was the right amount of slow for me and my thinking/speculating process.


If most of you have already read it, sorry for the repeat review.  It was a good reread!

No comments: