March 29, 2011
These is my Words
I don't know how you guys get all the fancy writing and pictures. I obviously need a lesson in blogging. I just finished this book for the second time. I forgot how much I liked it and I think that I even liked it more the second time! It is about a woman in the 1800's who writes in her journal about her life story. It is the most amazing love story ever! I really love it. A bit violent in places because things were really hard back then, but so worth the read. Now I am reading a book called Matched. I heard it was as good as the Hunger Games. I haven't thought so. I am almost done and you can tell it will definitely leave you hanging for another one. It is brand new so if you don't want to have to wait for sequels then maybe you should wait for this one until the series is finished.
Labels:
Book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just finished this book and really enjoyed it. It was a little distracting in the begining, because her grammer is aweful. But, it is in journal format and as time goes on she gets better.
This is one I recommend. Ü
Just read it. LOVED it! You're right, probably the best love story ever :) Sooo sweet. I recommend this one too!
Post a Comment