This is not a new book. It has actually been 20 years since it was written. It's a sci-fi by Orson Scott Card (he's LDS...am I the only one who didn't know that until recently?). A lot of people read it in high school, but somehow I missed ever reading it. My dad highly recommended it and even had it on audiobook. So I put it on my iPod and listened! It was pretty good. It makes you think and wonder a bit. There are intense parts that keep you wanting to read (listen to) more!
I also have Ender's Shadow, the sequel, that I plan on listening to.
{FYI: I prefer reading a book, but this audiobook thing is handy while you are doing a monotonous task or driving in the car or just feel like resting your eyes from a book.}

3 comments:
hmm, I have never heard of that book, I will have to try it! Oh and I had no idea he was a member either!
Oh good, I'm glad you didn't know either, ha. He's written a lot of interesting articles gospel related, for future reference :)
Oh how I wish I had time to read. One of these days I will be able to contribute!! I will just have to keep track of all these good books so I don't waste my time when I do get the chance.
Post a Comment