Fire of the Covenant by Gerald Lund (amazing author.) This book is definitely not new, but it is so wonderful. I'm sure a lot of you have read it. It is a book about the Martin and Willey handcart companies. It has the sad hardships of the pioneers and the fun stories of fictional characters. I love the characters and get totally hooked when I read it. Matt and I are going on trek this summer so I am going to read it for like the fourth time. If you haven't already read it, I totally recommend it.
4 comments:
Oh I loved this book! I liked it better than Work & the Glory even. I'm totally jealous you guys get to go on trek, I've always wanted to go (that's kinda nerdy right?).
I want to go read this now! Jacob and I are going on Trek this year too, so that makes me want to read it even more.
One of my favorites. I liked it better than Work and Glory too. Trek will be so fun for you guys.
I loved this one!
Post a Comment