Hi girls! Everyone else on a (unintentional) 'reading fast' this winter? I don't know what's going on for me, but I just haven't been reading lately.
I did pick this book up on CD to listen to in my car. Honestly, the narrator was awful. I almost had to quit listening because she drove me nuts. BUT, I was kinda hooked on the story. It's fairly predictable, but in a cute way. I know some out there don't care for Jane Austen-esque stories. If that's you, don't read this one.
For the rest of you, read and enjoy!

3 comments:
I loved this book. Melanie let me borrow it a while back. It was just a fun easy read.
Yay, glad you liked it too! :)
I just read this one. I loved it too. It was such a cute easy read and really liked the love story.
Post a Comment