November 20, 2011

Ronald Reagan An American Life

This was an amazing book. I have to admit my eyes shed a little tear when it was over. It was like I was going to miss having Ronald Reagan in my life. What an amazing man who accomplished so much in his life. He was such a great president, in my opinion the best. Wish he was president today. The book is pretty long, 726 pages, but pretty easy to read. I did get a little lost in all the political jargon. Especially when President Reagan wrote about happenings in the Middle East. It was so interesting to see his life progress from an average american to President of the United States of America. That is what his book is really all about. How wonderful our country is that allows the freedom to accomplish anything one dreams of.


This is a must read!!

1 comment:

Carlee said...

You are a true Jenkins! :)