I'm not giving a review of the Book of Mormon, although I most definitely, hands down recommend it. One of my New Year's goals is to read the whole Book of Mormon in 2012. It way too often takes me much more than one year to complete, but not this year! I feel too restricted with the read-by-day schedules so I came up with a different one. This one shows you where you should be at the end of each month.
Jan- 1 Ne 20
Feb- 2 Ne 22
Mar- Omni
Apr- Mosiah 20
May- Alma 9
Jun- Alma 25
Jul- Alma 43
Aug- Alma 59
Sep- Hel 13
Oct- 3 Ne 18
Nov- Mormon
Dec- Moroni
I know it's February already, but it was surprisingly easy to keep up with the schedule so I think some dedicated work would get you caught up by the end of the month. It's only been a month but I am already seeing benefits to reading that great book on a consistent basis!
Also...I found a really great blog that helps with scripture study. It's a lady who has been a seminary teacher for over 10 years and she has so many marking guides, maps, study tips etc to help with studying the gospel. I discovered this blog a couple of months ago and I can't believe what a difference it has made in my scripture study. Take a looksie here!
No comments:
Post a Comment